super article à lire We hold to the beliefs that are stated in the early creeds (Apostle’s, Nicene, Athanasian) and the 39 Articles of religion which were developed at the time of the Protestant Reformation. This might be a helpful summary:
http://truefreedomministries.org/?p=297 We believe that:
- The Bible is the Word of God and that it is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God who is revealed in three co-existing persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- All of humanity has failed to honour and obey God, and give him thanks as we are meant to and as a result are subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross in the place of sinners taking the punishment deserved by the whole world.
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form.
- It is only by the work of the Holy Spirit through the preaching of the Gospel that we can turn to God and trust in Jesus Christ for forgiveness of our sins and eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit dwells in those who put their trust in Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ will return to judge the living and the dead.
- Those who trust in Jesus Christ will share eternal life with him.